Clinical Director of CTP NSPH, Medical Partner at NSPH
Founder of CTP Neurosphera (NSPH)
Specialist in neurology, epileptology, as well as electroencephalography. Dedicated academic in the field of cybernetics.
Co-inventor of modern techniques in digital electroencephalography.
Inventor in the field of cybernetic neuromedicine.
1990-2000: Assistant Professor at the CMKP Clinic of Neurology and Epileptology.
2000-2010: Assistant Professor at the IPCZD Clinic of Neurosurgery.
Since 1998: Director of CTP Neurosphera
Since 2018: Director of the Institute of Neuroscience and Cybernetic Medicine (INiMC) at the Łazarski University in Warsaw.
At CTP Neurosphera:
- Specializes in epilepsy patients of all ages
- Provides treatment for patients with the use of Vagal Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
- Provides consultations of EEG, VEEG, PSG i DEEG diagnostics, as well as neuroimaging diagnostics.
- Provides consultations for pregnant patients suffering from epilepsy
- Provides consultations for patients under the care of other NSPH doctors, via the ZERO system.
Dr Zwoliński accepts both Polish-speaking and English-speaking patients.
NEUROSPHERA Centre for Epilepsy Therapy
EMERGEN Foundation for Development of Cybernetic Medicine
02-960 Warszawa, ul. Kolegiacka 8
NIP: 9512478689 KRS: 0000772612
Medical Unit Z-208480-20190424